Spring Camp at Bishop Burton
- Bishop Burton College
- York Road
- Bishop Burton
- HU17 8QG
Instructors for Spring camp :
Louise Robson has been retraining former racehorses for twelve years, Louise retrains for owners and trainers. One of her most notable owners is HM The Queen who has two former racehorses currently based with Louise. Louise is currently competing PsG level with her former racehorse.
Beatrice Stocks is a British Eventing accredited coach who coaches of all levels, Beatrice will ensure to maintain that training is fun and enjoyable as well as educational.
Camp will consist of :
- 1 private flat lesson and 3 group sessions
- Full use of facilities arenas, XC training track and hacking track
- 2 nights stabling including 2 bales of shavings and 1 bale of haylage
- Large area for camping or horsebox, shower facilities
- 2 evening meals and 3 lunches.
Optional extras are available at an additional cost.
Thursday to Saturday £250 per RoR registered horse, full amount of payment to be made by 16th March.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further details.