RoR National Championship
The RoR National Championships are a multi day festival celebrating the love for our former racehorses.
RoR eligibility: Horses must have current RoR Competition Membership and riders must be 15 years old on the 1st of January 2021.
Ridden by - Collette McGoldrick
Owned by - Geoff Harker
Ridden by - Hannah Horton
Owned by - Sarah Ward
Owned and Ridden by - Lizzie Harris
RoR eligibility: Horses must have RoR Competition Membership and riders 15 years old on the 1st of January 2021. Horses with NR competition numbers have a restricted number of events to enter.
RoR Showing and Dressage Championships, Series Finals, Jumping and much more.
– All classes open to RoR Competition registered horses
– Fabulous RoR branded prizes
– Incorporates Series’ Finals
– RoR Northern Dressage Series Championships
– TBA Retrained Racehorse Challenge Final
– Performance day of jumping classes and Arena Eventing
– Regional League Finals – dressage and jumping
– Qualifiers for 2020
– Glamour Stakes
A chance for everyone to have the ‘big ring’ experience
– Parade of Former ‘Stars of The Racing World’
– Open Ridden Showing
– Open In Hand Showing
– Veteran Championship
– Trade stands
– Sunday Evening Performance and crowning of Series’ Champions
– Culminates in the Supreme Show Horse Championship.
Please check the schedule wording of each event for eligibility. All entries will be verified. Entries are online only via
For 2019 results please follow https://horsemonkey.com/live_feed/56697