RoR Team Dressage
This competition has been cancelled for 2020 due to the severely restricted competition season
A fantastic new fun incentive to recognise former racehorses competing in the increasingly popular sport of Team Dressage.
Eligibility: All RoR registered horses and must have Competition membership and riders must be aged 15 years or over at 1st January 2020.
Eligibility: All RoR registered horses and must have Competition membership and riders must be aged 15 years or over at 1st January 2021.
To register your team of former racehorses, please send rider names, horses’ registered names and RoR Competition Membership numbers, plus your Team name to: Anne Walker at email@example.com
- Teams of three to four to compete as individuals in Intro, Prelim, Novice & Elementary
- For teams of up to 5 Horse/Rider combinations.
- Horse/Rider combinations may only use scores from Intro & Prelim, or Prelim & Novice, or Novice & Elementary.
- Horse/Rider combinations competing in Elementary are not allowed to submit scores for Intro or Prelim tests.
- Horse/Rider combinations competing at Novice are not allowed to submit scores for Intro tests.
- Horse/Rider combinations cannot submit scores for two tests on the same team, or on a different team, from the same event.
- Riders may not submit more than one score per team result, however, riders may submit scores for two horses, provided the scores are for different teams.
- Teams can be made up of Horse/Rider combinations competing at the same level as long as they are all eligible for that particular level.
- Best three scores to count to Team Total for each event.
- The competition will run across the UK at any open dressage competition, Team Dressage and Team Quest events included.
- From 2020, teams are allowed to submit no more than TWO results per month.
- Results can be submitted from open competitions where there are at least three or more members of the team competing as individuals.
- The winners will be the team with the highest total scores gained from 01.01.20 – 30.09.20 inc.
- Horses must have current RoR Competition Membership.
- Competition can be Affiliated or Unaffiliated, however, scores from Freestyle to Music classes do not count towards this competition.
- Scans of Team Score sheets must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org after each competition.
- RoR branded prizes to the winning team.
- A League table will be updated as results come in, on the RoR website.
To download your registration form click here.
To register your team, please submit the names of up to five horse/riders combinations, current RoR Competition Membership numbers and Team Name to email@example.com